Not all of us are planners. Some of us like to fly by the seat of our pants. Go with the flow. Roll with the punches. Or get married or plan an event in less than a month. Scary or exciting? Depends on how you look at it. With the right attitude and the right people to assist you then definitely the latter.
I love a good challenge and the spirit that goes along with planning a spur of the moment party or a "Hey! Let's get married next month!" wedding! Uncloudy Studio can design and deliver beautiful bouquets, arrangements, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsages, you name it, in the Washington, DC metro area with less than 2 weeks notice!
So here's what you do:
- Just go to my contact page, fill out and submit the form.
- I will contact you in 24 hours or less. We will either schedule a time to meet in person to discuss details or the whole process can take place by phone or email.
- After we get your flower plan in place I will email you an invoice which you can pay with check by mail (if we have 2 or more weeks advance notice of the event date) or by credit card.
- Once payment is made you will receive a receipt by email and piece of mind that your flowers are in good hands even with short notice - see, easy!
And here are few things to keep in mind when requesting flowers for a quick turnaround wedding or special event:
- Having a color palette is great! If you love all things purple including your flowers then be sure to mention that. If you're not a fan of red and would be really bummed to have red flowers in your centerpieces then mention that too!
- Not having a color palette isn't problem. "Colorful" is also a color and makes flower selection a breeze!
- Be flexible with the flower choices. Some flowers just aren't available in every season and some flowers just aren't available on short notice so if you're last minute party planning be aware that substitutions may need to be made in the flower department. And that can really be fun too!
- Make a list. Take a moment to think about your event. Is this a wedding? How many bouquets will you need? Boutonnieres? Centerpieces? Is this a dinner party? How many tables will there be? Come up with a good idea of your flower needs and rest will be discussed when we chat.
- Budget. This is important. When time is of the essence you'll want to have a good idea of how much money you have to spend on floral decor and delivery. This also helps me steer you in the right direction. For example: Only have $50 to spend on each centerpiece? No problem but that means we won't be using orchids in three foot tall vases...
- And finally, the delivery details. Know the date, time and location for delivery of your flowers and if you won't be the one accepting the delivery have a specific person in charge of that responsibility to handle that final detail for you.
Now what are you waiting for?! Let's get busy :)